Esca Restaurant & Espresso Bar
In its simplest form, Esca means food. And, that’s the foundation of our philosophy, down here at Holdfast Shores. Surrounded by stunning beachfront views and sparkling Marina waters, we work hard to bring the tasty, simple flavours of home-style southern European cooking to your table. Of course, these dishes are always coupled with the unpretentious,...
In its simplest form, Esca means food. And, that’s the foundation of our philosophy, down here at Holdfast Shores. Surrounded by stunning beachfront views and sparkling Marina waters, we work hard to bring the tasty, simple flavours of home-style southern European cooking to your table. Of course, these dishes are always coupled with the unpretentious, wholesome and humble service you’d expect. Easy. Simple. Esca.
Family is important to us – proprietors , George Alexopoulos and Michael Salerno will welcome you into Esca just like they’ve been taught by their European mamas: with a smile, an open door, and plenty to eat and drink. Feel like sharing? Our small-style dishes encourage communal dining, bringing families and friends together to eat and enjoy. Naturally, we’ll always make sure you never leave hungry!
Whether it's your choice to dine al fresco with sparkling Marina views or absolute beach-front dining in front of a roaring fireplace, Esca is a spacious and welcoming establishment. With adaptable function spaces, ESCA can cater for a variety of occasions. Please note that bookings intended for 12 guests or more are best suited.
2 Course Menu Package
Entree And Main Includes. Read more
Entree (Select 2)
- Arancini: roast butternut & mozzarella served w aioli & basil pesto
- Duck breast: house cured & smoked w confit leg croquette & mustard summer fruits
- Beef carpaccio, beetroot & truffle salsa, beetroot emulsion, pecorino & pangrattato
- Salt & peppered calamari w lime aioli, fennel & rocket
- Salmon gravlax w avocado, citrus, black sesame, fish roe, crème fraiche & tostini
- 300gm scotch fillet, char-grilled medium w polenta, mushroom puree, asparagus & jus
- Chicken breast w caponata, confit garlic yoghurt & olive soil
- Barramundi fillet w cauliflower, pickled florets, currants & almonds, & a candied orange glaze
- Eggplant lasagna: sugo, basil, béchamel & grilled Turkish bread
Choose from over 125,000 meeting spaces ideal for any meeting or event.
Search and book online in minutes. The easiest way to find great places to meet.
Book a meeting room for one hour, half a day or multiple days.
Access amazing special offers for meeting rooms around world.
Our dedicated team will e here to guide you through the process and answer your questions.
- Book your meetings and events online
- Instant booking or submit an RFP
- Expert guidance from an American Express Meetings & Events representative