As the official caterer for nib Stadium, Mustard Catering offers appetizing catering and impeccable service to make your next corporate or private event a great success. Our impressive variety of menus range from plated dinner and lunch menus to banquet and grazing, party menus and food stall concepts to conference packages, breakfast, meetings and more! A...
As the official caterer for nib Stadium, Mustard Catering offers appetizing catering and impeccable service to make your next corporate or private event a great success. Our impressive variety of menus range from plated dinner and lunch menus to banquet and grazing, party menus and food stall concepts to conference packages, breakfast, meetings and more! A selection of fine wines and beverages that incorporate a range of wines from the best growing regions in Australia and New Zealand adds to the ultimate experience.
Our services also extend to specialized theming and entertainment options to create a memorable event for any size function. Mustard Catering will attentively handle all your catering and function requirements at nib Stadium
Smoking is not permitted within any part of the Stadium. Patrons must exit the Stadium and stand at least 5m away from the venue. Bags and patrons may be subject to a search. Unauthorized entry to the field of play is strictly prohibited. Penalties under the Criminal Code Act 1913 (WA) s 70A(2), which states, '[a] person who, without lawful excuse, trespasses on a place is guilty of an offense and is liable to imprisonment for 12 months and a fine of $12,000'.Tickets must be retained and are required to be produced upon request. Deliveries from external caterers are not permitted into the Stadium.
Eskies, bags and other belongings must be stored underneath a venue seat or on a patrons lap. Prams and strollers must be smaller than 36cm height x 36cm width (length unrestricted) when folded and must be stored underneath a venue seat (reserved ticket holders) or stored in the venue cloaking facility (standing ticket holders).
Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Stadium at the discretion of Stadium Management (Venues West). In general, cameras with a lens larger than 200mm are not permitted and must be cloaked. Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings of an event without the prior written approval of VenuesWest.Patrons are not permitted to sell goods or services at the Stadium with prior written approval from Venues West. Patrons must comply with all reasonable requests from Venues West.
70 complimentary parking bays are provided for functions at nib Stadium. These parking bays are located outside of Gate 2, along Pier Street & subject to availability. nib Stadium offers VIP or ACROD parking bays within the Stadium on request & subject to availability.
WIFI Zone wireless internet location, offering an accredited permanently-installed wireless service. The service provides delegates & guests to nib Stadium with wireless connection via laptop or handheld internet device with a daily rate of 2Mb speed.
Gareth Naven Room
South West Super Suite
Event Room Layouts
Two course entrée and main course 57.5 Two course main course and dessert 53.5 Three course entrée, main course and dessert 67.5 Read more
sumac mahogany creek chicken
- Pistachio and raisin tabbouli, lemon yoghurt, eggplant relish, pomegranate molasses
Marinated margaret river wagyu
- Pear and daikon salad, wafu onion dressing, sesame crusted quail egg , cos heart
Red cooked pork belly
- Pressed glass noodle and hens egg , ginger, coriander and mandarin salad, hoisin jam and crackling dust
From the sea
zaatar spiced spencer gulf prawns
- Chickpea and lemon puree, quinoa & celery root salad , smoked tomato dressing
Smoked huon salmon
- Cucumber and mint gel, evoo and toasted horseradish crumble, poached indian ocean prawns
Seared ocean wild tuna
- Tapenade, avocado, heirloom tomato, boiled hens egg, preserved lemon oil
From the field
spiced butternut pumpkin
- Confit cherry tomatoes, beetroot jelly, cannellini bean and radish salad
- Cos leaves, goats cheese panna cotta, truffle sauce gribiche
From The Farm
Roast mahogany creek duckling leg
- Thyme confit potato, pear, brocolini & hazelnuts, red currant and cherry jus
Slow roast pork loin
- Prune and apple farce, potato, onion and sage flan, roast pumpkin, french peas, apple cider jus
Roast chicken breast
- Royal blue mash, watercress and spinach puree, heirloom baby spring vegetables, jus gras
Pot roast gippsland beef flank
- Beef cheek croquette, sweet potato gratin, seasonal green vegetable, porcini reduction
From The Sea
Cous cous and lemon crusted tasmanian salmon
- Onion fritter ,green beans, pancetta crisp, sauce vierge
Cook point barramundi
- Crab brandade , sugar snaps and shaved fennel, spiced mango dressing
From The Field
Mushroom and basil risotto cake
- Pea puree, seasonal baby vegetables and vine tomato salsa
Warm mediterranean vegetable tart
- Confit baby roma, herb poached potato, kalamata dust
Yarra valley goats cheese tortellini
- Cauliflower puree, beetroot gel and spring vegetables
Dessert (Please Select One Item)
Carrot and cinnamon cake
- Cream cheese icing, confit carrot and black raisin coulis
Hazelnut and chocolate praline
- Bergamot and crème fraiche mousse
- Strawberry, mascarpone cream and chocolate meringue
Poached rhubarb and apple crumble
- Whole food granola, cinnamon anglaisec
Double chocolate jaconde roulade
- Black cherry compote and coconut sago
Australian cheese selection
- Dried fruits, pear jam and crispbread (shared platters)
- Coffee and tea
Choose from over 125,000 meeting spaces ideal for any meeting or event.
Search and book online in minutes. The easiest way to find great places to meet.
Book a meeting room for one hour, half a day or multiple days.
Access amazing special offers for meeting rooms around world.
Our dedicated team will e here to guide you through the process and answer your questions.
- Book your meetings and events online
- Instant booking or submit an RFP
- Expert guidance from an American Express Meetings & Events representative